|Net Weight||0.7 oz (19 g)||Gross Weight||2.4 oz (62 g)||Length||4.7" (133.3 mm)|
|Width||2.2" (62 mm)||Height||0.0" (0.3 mm)|
|Net Weight||0.7 oz (19 g)||Gross Weight||2.4 oz (62 g)|
|Length||4.7" (133.3 mm)||Width||2.2" (62 mm)|
|Height||0.0" (0.3 mm)|
1. What could cause tempered glass to break?
Tempered glass has been carefully engineered to provide strong and durable protection for your iPhone screen. Compared to ordinary glass of the same density, tempered glass can withstand 3 to 5 times harder impacts. Therefore, your screen protector provides the best protection against any drops, scratches, and everyday wear and tear. In the unlikely event that a force is too strong or your phone is dropped at an unusual angle, the screen protector may break as it absorbs the shock and diverts it away from the screen.
2. Does it come with a cleaning wipe to clean the screen before installing the screen protector?
The package contents are as follows:
(1) Screen protector x1
(2) Cleaning wipe x1
(3) Dust-removal sticker x1
(4) Wet wipes x1
(5) Installation manual
3. How do I eliminate bubbles?
Before installing your screen protector, please make sure to clean the screen as explained in the instruction manual included in the package. If bubbles still appear, here are some tips to help remove them:
- Big Bubbles: lift one corner of the screen protector up to remove the bubble, and then carefully place the protector back in position.
- Tiny bubbles: to deal with any small bubbles, simply press on them for 1 minute and they will disappear.