License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, the Website and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
You must not use the Website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the Website; impairs the availability or accessibility of the Website; in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful; or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without the Website’s express written consent.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without the Website’s express written consent.
You grant the Website a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant the Website the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to take action against the infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action, whether against you, the Website, or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings, or other similar complaint.
The Website reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the Website’s servers, or hosted or published on the Website.
The Website is provided “as is” without any guarantees or warranties, express or implied. The Website makes no guarantees or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided on the Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, esrgear.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
The Website will not be liable to you (whether under contract law, tort law, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, use of, or otherwise in connection with the Website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if esrgear.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit esrgear.com’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by the Website’s negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the Website;
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for esrgear.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using the Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, the Website has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the Website’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this disclaimer will protect the Website’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assignees, and sub-contractors as well as the Website.
If any provision of this disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this disclaimer.
Law and Jurisdiction