Note: This policy is only applicable for products purchased on esrgear.com. For products purchased on Amazon, other websites, or in a physical store, please visit esrgear.com/contact to contact Customer Support for assistance. Our friendly customer support team will reply quickly to help with any questions or concerns.
ESR provides a simple and direct warranty that ensures any product issues can be resolved quickly and easily. Please refer to chart below for the warranty timeframes of various products, as the warranty periods may differ.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
A full refund can be requested within the first 60 days of the warranty period.
Refund requests for the 60-day money-back guarantee expire 60 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 60-day window. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
• All quality-related issues for items sold directly by esrgear.com are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product warranty timeframes).
• Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
• For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
• Buyer must provide order number of purchase from esrgear.com
• ESR must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
• The defective item’s visible proof depicting the defect are required
• It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
• After confirmation of all necessary information, ESR will offer a replacement (in-warranty period) or a full refund (for first 60 days of the warranty period)
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address to which item was originally shipped.)
It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have passed their original warranty period.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
• Products without sufficient proof of purchase
• Lost or stolen products
• Items that have passed their warranty period
• Non quality-related issues (after 60 days of purchase)
• Free products
• Repairs through 3rd parties
• Damage from outside sources
• Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
• Products not received due incorrect shipping information provided
• Errors in tax calculations due to incorrect postal code provided
ESR is not liable for
• Misuse of the products, or non-compliance of user manual
• Any accidental, indirect or punitive damages incurred from use of ESR products, including but not limited to; loss of data, device damage, monetary loss etc.
• Any deliberate distortion or abuse of warranties for personal benefit
Note: ESR reserves the right to final explanation of all the above terms.