Note: This policy is only applicable for products purchased on esrgear.com. For products purchased on Amazon, other websites, or in a physical store, please visit esrgear.com/contact to contact Customer Support for assistance. Our friendly customer support team are on hand to quickly help with any questions or concerns.
ESR provides a simple and direct warranty that ensures any product issues can be resolved quickly and easily. Please refer to chart below for the warranty timeframes of various products, as the warranty periods may differ.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Undamaged and resaleable products may be returned for a full refund within 45 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address.
Undamaged and resaleable product return conditions include but are not limited to:
- Returns must include all items sent in the original package.
- Returns must be sent in the original undamaged packaging.
- The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number provided by ESR must be visible on the shipping label.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs and ESR will refund the cost of the product itself.
- For quality-related warranty claims, ESR is responsible for return shipping costs and will refund the total cost of the order. (With multi-product orders, ESR will refund the cost of the product itself.)
- For quality-related warranty claims, the buyer must provide sufficient proof of their claim, including but not limited to: text description, images, and videos.
Process of Returns:
- Contact us via com/contact to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number and shipping address.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
- Repack the items in their original packing and make sure to use a sturdy protective box to ship the items that are being returned.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
- ESR is not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments.
- It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues with items that have exceeded this 45-day window.
For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
- All quality-related issues for items sold directly by esrgear.com are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of delivery. (see top of page for product warranty timeframes).
- Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe as the original defective item or have a timeframe of 3 months after being replaced, depending on which is longer. After a product has been fully refunded, warranties are void.
- For quality-related warranty claims, where the original item is out of stock and cannot be replaced, it will be replaced with an item of equal value.
- The buyer must provide the order number of their purchase made on esrgear.com
- ESR must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- Visible proof of the item’s defect is required, such as a photo.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- After confirmation of all necessary information, ESR will offer a replacement (in-warranty period) or a refund (for first 45 days of the warranty period)
Please Note: More than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of the address to which the item was originally shipped.)It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have passed their original warranty period.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have passed their warranty period
- Non-quality related issues (after 45 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Products not received due to the incorrect shipping information provided
- Errors in tax calculations due to the incorrect postal code provided
ESR is not liable for
• Misuse of the products, or non-compliance of user manual
• Any accidental, indirect or punitive damages incurred from use of ESR products, including but not limited to; loss of data, device damage, monetary loss etc.
• Any deliberate distortion or abuse of warranties for personal benefit
Note: ESR reserves the right to final explanation of all the above terms.