Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Reminder: “ESR Case EU Store” and “Illusdesign EU_ESR Authorized” are the only officially authorized sellers of ESR products. We do not authorize any other sellers, and all products purchased in other stores are counterfeit.
1. What could cause tempered glass to break?
Tempered glass has been carefully engineered to provide strong and durable protection for your Huawei Mate 20 Pro’s screen. Compared to ordinary glass of the same density, tempered glass can withstand 3 to 5 times harder impacts. Therefore, your screen protector provides the best protection against any drops, scratches, and everyday wear and tear. In the unlikely event that a force is too strong or your phone is dropped at an unusual angle, the screen protector may break as it helps absorb the shock and diverts it away from the screen.
2. Does screen protector affect the sensitivity of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro’s touchscreen?
No, the ESR Huawei Mate 20 Pro screen protector is only 0.3mm thick and so will not affect the touch sensitivity. The screen protector is so thin, it feels like nothing’s there.
3. Does it come with a cleaning wipe to clean the screen before installing the screen protector?
The package contents include:
(1) Screen protector x1
(2) Cleaning cloth x1
(3) Dust-removal sticker x1
(4) Wet wipes x1
(5) Installation manual
4. How do I avoid dirt and dust getting caught under my screen protector?
Every ESR screen protector package includes an installation kit with cleaning tools. Before applying your screen protector, please clean your screen according to the steps laid out in the instruction manual. Please ensure that your screen is free of any dirt or dust before applying your screen protector.
5. How do I eliminate bubbles?
Before installing your screen protector, please make sure to clean the screen as explained in the instruction manual. If bubbles still appear, here are some tips to help remove them:
- Big Bubbles: gently lift one corner of the screen protector up to remove the bubble, and then carefully place the protector back in position. Make sure not to touch the underside of the screen protector.
- Tiny bubbles: to deal with any small bubbles, simply press on them for 1 minute and they will disappear.