★★ Please Note ★★
1. This wireless charger is not compatible with the iPhone 6/ 6s/7 or the Apple Watch.
2. We recommend using a QC (5V/2A) power adapter. When using a standard Apple power adapter (5V/1A) or a computer USB port to power the
wireless charger, it is possible the power will be insufficient to charge your phone properly.
3. The charging stand’s legs have been designed for the perfect viewing angle and are not removable or adjustable to ensure long-term durability.
4. The indicator light has three display modes. The light is green during charging, and red during standby. A flashing red light indicates an error; typically a foreign metal object in the charging area that needs to be removed.
What’s in the package:
ESR Lounge Wireless Charging Stand
1.2m (~4ft) USB-C to USB-A cord
Standard : Qi International Wireless Charging
Standard Input: 5V/2A
Standard Output: 5V/1A
Fast Charge Input: 9V/1.7A
Fast Charge Output: 9V/1.1A
Power: 10W (maximum)
Dimensions: 140.7 mm x 81.6 mm x 76 mm
Weight: 148g (5.2oz)
Apple iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
Samsung Note 8, Note 7, Note 5
Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus
Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus
Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5
Nokia Lumia 920/ 928
1. Why is the charger getting warm when charging?
It is normal for the receiving coil or plate to get warm during the wireless charging process. We use a premium textured fabric to lessen this heat as well as a unique chimney vent design that helps dissipate heat quickly.
2. Why is my phone not charging when placed on the charging stand?
First, please ensure your phone is Qi wireless-charging compatible. Second, please make sure the phone is aligned with the center of the charging stand. Please remove phone cases thicker than 4mm. For phones with a screen 5.5 inches or bigger, please place your phone horizontally for better charging speeds. If you have any question about compatibility or alignment, please let us know so we can help you.
3. Why is the charging speed slow?
First, please make sure that the phone is properly aligned with the center of the charging stand. If your phone supports fast charging, it requires a QC 2.0 or QC 3.0 AC adapter (not included) for fast charge mode. Reducing the phone’s background applications may improve the charging speed.
4. Will it charge through a thick or rubber phone case?
This ESR Wireless Charger is compatible with most phone cases. However, phone cases thicker than 4mm (like OtterBox) may affect wireless charging.