Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. How can I remove unwanted fingerprints from the screen protector?
Fingerprints won’t stay on the screen protector permanently and could be easily cleaned using a damp cloth.
2. What are the benefits of choosing tempered glass instead of a plastic screen protector?
Premium tempered glass makes this screen protector much smoother than plastic alternatives. The edges are polished many times after a high-speed cutting process to get the ideal 2.5D arc, providing a smooth and safe-to-the-touch surface.
3. Why is the screen protector size smaller than my iPhone screen? Does this cover the whole screen?
Due to the iPhone’s curved edges, the screen protector is designed to be slightly smaller than the actual screen to help prevent bubbles and the screen from peeling off. For that reason, the screen protector will leave a little space around the edges of the phone. If you think this will be an issue, we strongly recommend buying our full-coverage screen protector.
4. How does tempered glass protect my phone?
Tempered glass has been reinforced for many hours in order to increase it’s strength and provide better protection for your iPhone’s screen. Compared to ordinary glass with the same thickness, tempered glass could withstand an external force impact 3 to 5 times stronger. It will decrease the risk of the phone’s screen shattering when dropped or during collisions.
5. Does it come with a cleaning wipe to use prior to applying the screen protector?
The package contents include:
1. Screen protector x2
2. Cleaning wipe x2
3. Dust-removal sticker x2
4. Wet wipes x2