① Open the installation tool, then, clip the screen protector with the front is facing up, into the tool. Then, insert the Type-C plug into your phone’scharging port. .
② Use the wet wipe, dry cloth, and dust-removing sticker (in that order) to clean the screen. .
③ Remove the small protective film near the bottom of the phone and attach the screen protector to the screen, then remove the large protective film. Lightly and slowly use the card to press the protector down onto the screen. If the protector is not aligned correctly or is wrinkled, slowly lift it off the screen and try again.
④ Check that the protector is completely attached to the screen, then remove the protective film (#2) and Installation tool, using the card to squeeze out any bubbles. If any small bubbles remain, please wait 12hrs for them to disappear on their own.
Galaxy S10 Liquid Skin Full-Coverage Screen Protector
Choose Your Device
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 release).
- ESR premium soft TPU (flexible film) is designed exclusively for curved-edge phones to ensure edge-to-edge protection. PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a tempered glass screen protector.
- Specially designed to offer your phone’s screen full coverage protection from curved edge to curved edge.
- Thin liquid skin film uses flexible and tough TPU that self-heals minor scratches over time, providing you with a highly responsive screen protector that’s built to last.
- We know it can be a bit tricky to install a screen protector sometimes. We will give you 1 free screen protector for practice. Please watch the installation video and use the practice screen protector first.