What’s in the package:
ESR Wireless Charger with removable 1m micro USB cord
Standard : Qi International Wireless Charging
Standard Input: 5V/2A Output: 5V/1A
Fast Charge Input: 9V/1.7A
Fast Charge Output: 9V/1.1A (maximum)
Dimensions: 95 mm x 94 mm x 8 mm
Weight: 80g (2.8oz)
Apple iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
Samsung Note 8, Note 7, Note 5
Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus
Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus
Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5
Nokia Lumia 920/ 928
★★ This wireless charger is not compatible with the iPhone6/ 6s/ 7 or the Apple Watch. ★★
★★ We recommend using a QC (5V/2A) power adapter. When using a standard Apple power adapter (5V/1A) or a computer USB port to power the wireless charger, it is possible the power will be insufficient to charge your phone properly. ★★
1. Why is the charger heating up when charging?
It is normal for the receiving coil or plate to heat up during the wireless charging process. We use a thermal vent design for better heat dissipation.
2. Why is my phone not charging when placed on the charging pad?
First, please ensure your phone is Qi wireless-charging compatible. Second, please make sure the phone is aligned with the center of the charging pad. Please remove phone cases thicker than 4mm.
3. Why is the charging speed slow?
First, please make sure that the phone is properly aligned with the center of the charging pad. If your phone supports fast charging, it requires a QC 2.0 or QC 3.0 AC adapter (not included) for fast charge mode. Reducing the phone’s background applications may improve the charging speed.
4. Will it charge through a thick or rubber phone case?
The ESR Wireless Charger is compatible with most phone cases. However, phone cases thicker than 4mm (like OtterBox) may affect wireless charging.
1. Please do not place any metallic objects or magnet cards on the charging pad as they may damage or interfere with the charger.
2. When charging, be sure to place your phone in the center of the charging pad.
3. The ESR Wireless Charger can charge iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X at standard charging mode (5W). If your phone supports fast charging, it requires a QC2.0 or QC3.0 AC adapter (not included) for fast charge mode (10W).
4. Please keep the ESR Wireless Charger away from water and other liquids.
5. Wireless charging is slower than wired charging because of energy lost through the induction process.