Advanced safety for charging.
Small but Powerful
USB cable included
★★ Please Note ★★
1. This wireless charger is not compatible with the iPhone 6/ 6s/ 7 or the Apple Watch.
2. We recommend using a QC (5V/2A) power adapter. When using a standard Apple power adapter (5V/1A) or a computer USB port to power the wireless charger, it is possible the power will be insufficient to charge your phone properly.
3. The indicator light has three display modes. The light is green during charging, and red during standby. A flashing red light indicates an error; typically a foreign metal object in the charging area that needs to be removed.
What’s in the package:
ESR Wireless Charger
1.2m (~4ft) USB cord
Charging Standard: Qi International Wireless Charging
Standard Input: 5V/2A
Standard Output: 5V/1A
Fast Charge Input: 9V/1.7A
Fast Charge Output: 9V/1.1A (maximum)
Dimensions: 105 mm x 95 mm x 65mm
Apple iPhone X/iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
Samsung Note 8/Note 7/Note 5
Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
Samsung S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus
Google Nexus 6/4/5
Nokia Lumia 920/928
1. Why is the charger getting warm when charging?
It is normal for the receiving coil or plate to get warm during the wireless charging process. We have specifically designed this charger with the dual charging coils and the circuit board separated to better dissipate heat.
2. Why is the charging speed slow?
If your phone supports fast charging, A QC 2.0 or QC 3.0 AC adapter is needed for fast charge mode (not included). Reducing the phone’s background applications may also improve the charging speed.
3. Will it charge through a thick or rubber phone case?
The ESR Wireless Charger is compatible with most phone cases. However, phone cases thicker than 5mm (like OtterBox) may affect wireless charging.