Are you looking for the best Screen Protectors for Galaxy S20, S20+ & S20 Ultra? If yes, then you have come to the right place. The Samsung Galaxy is popular for amazing curved displays, and it needs protection, so it is worth looking into screen protectors.
No doubt, shopping for such screen protectors can be a tedious task, so you need to do some research and digging. Here in this guide, we have tried to make your search easier by offering you a compiled list of best Screen Protectors for Galaxy S20, S20+ & S20 Ultra. You can check them out below:
Why should you use a Screen Protector?
These phones are luxurious and expensive, and the screen really needs protection. The market is flooded with the choices but you should go with the right screen protector that meets the actual requirements of your smartphone. Many of us spend a huge amount of money on such protectors. There are pros and cons of using this protector and you should also know about it.
- It protects the screen and improves aesthetics
- It resists fingerprints and repels dirt
- It prevents your phone from dust, debris, and scratches
- Heat resistant
- Reduced glare
- Better feel
- It can change how the screen looks
- A screen protector may discolor over time
- It may impact the experience of using the touch screen of your phone
- A screen protector can get some unsightly scratches
- Bubbles may appear on the screen if you do not apply it properly over the screen
This was mandatory practically when devices did not have advanced coating or glass. Now modern devices have advanced built-in screen protectors. But there are still some materials that can even scratch advance glass or coating so you need to use a screen protector to prevent your expensive smartphone.
How to choose the best Screen Protector for your New Samsung Galaxy S20?
Now when you have already understood the importance of using these screen protectors, you need to follow the below-given tips while buying any.
- The thickness of the material: Generally, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm grades are in high demand and people think that thinner screen protector ensures better transmittance quality. You can go for an MPG tempered glass screen and a 0.33 mm tempered glass protector.
- An oleophobic coating: This is an oil repellent coating that helps make screen fingerprint-resistant by repelling oil produced by the skin. You should go with the screen protector with an oleophobic coating.
- Glue layer: You should go with a screen protector with has a thinker AB glue layer.
Apart from it, you should also consider so many other factors, including the degree of wear resistance, the membrane of smartphones, Iridescence, hardness, glass material, transparency and more. You should go with the one that meets your requirements and budget too.
Top 3 Screen Protectors – Only for Your New Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra!
Deal 1: ESR Full-Coverage Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra
This is a screen protector that can ensure better protection to your smartphone. It has Oleophobic Nano Coating that keeps your phone oil and fingerprint resistant. This coating is all about creating a fingerprint/oil resistant surface that offers better protection against sweat, dust, and dirt. It fits nicely with Samsung Galaxy S20’s screen. The dust removal sticker and cleaning cloth make sure a dust-free and bubble-free installation. This is three times stronger than a normal screen protector and it can protect the screen from damage as it can withstand 11lbs. of force.
- Fully Covered
- 3X Stronger
- Easy Installation
- Fingerprint Resistant
- it can withstand 11lbs. of force
- designed with a curved edge
- full coverage protection
- protect the screen from edge damage and dust
- tempered glass to offer full coverage to your phone’s front too
Note: This screen protector is not compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S10’s ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
Price: $13.99 USD
Deal 2: ESR Galaxy S20/S20 Plus/S20 Ultra Liquid Skin Full-Coverage Screen Protector
It has an Oleophobic coating that makes it fingerprint-resistant. It helps keep your screen cleaner by repelling oil produced by the skin. It comes with a cleaning cloth that makes installation easier. You can use this cleaning kit and make screen installation stress and bubble-free. It can easily protect your phone from damage as it is stronger and withstand 11 lbs. of force.
- It supports face recognition
- Fits your screen perfectly
- Oil resistant
- Comes with a cleaning kit
- Three times stronger than other screen protectors
- Full coverage protection
- Designed with a curved edge to prevent the screen from edge damage
- Oleophobic coating
- Offers decent coverage
- Easy to apply and stick to your phone
- Perfect screen protector
- Worth buying
Note: This screen protector is not compatible with the fingerprint sensor so you have to switch to face recognition.
Price: $10.99 USD
Deal 3: ESR Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus/S20 Ultra Camera Lens Screen Protector
This can be the perfect choice for your Samsung Galaxy S20+/S20 Ultra camera lens. It has so many amazing features that ensure the protection of camera lens from damage, dust, and debris. This is easy to fit the protector. It comes with a full installation kit that ensures fast and hassle-free installation. This can surely protect your phone camera from getting scratched by any sharp objects, cables, and keys. This is ultra-thin with 99% transparency. It means it does not ruin your photography experience. It will rather retain the original quality of photos and videos, so you can go for it.
- HD Clarity
- Scratch Protection
- Package Contents
- Scratch protection
- Bubble and hassle-free installation
- Comes with full installation kit
- Fits easily
- Great protection to the lens
- Great price
Price: $10.99 USD
These are a few options that you can look into. These screen protectors will surely offer your phone required protection from damage, dust, and scratches. Hope you like the post, do comment if you have any query regarding screen protectors for Galaxy S20, S20+ & S20 Ultra.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 series is an excellent phone that was released on February 11, 2020, the phone will be available in 5G and. If you’re like it, you can take one home.
The Most Popular Screen/Camera Protector Bundle Recommended by Galaxy S20 Ultra Users: